- may limit the risk or liability of Cellular Inc or a third party. • may create risk or liability for the user.
- may compel the user to indemnify Cellular Inc or a third party.
- serves as an acknowledgement, by the user, of a fact.
- “Personal Information”, and “process/processing” bear the same meanings as set out in POPI.
- “we”, “us” or “our” refers to Cellular Inc.
- “you” and “your” refers to every person that accesses or uses our Platform also referred to as a user.
- “registered user(s)” refers to anyone registered on our Platform and has provided us with a unique email address and password as well as other Personal Information in order to order goods and services on our Platform.
IF YOU ARE BELOW THE AGE OF 18 If you are below the age of 18 years, you must always get permission from your parent or guardian before you use our Platform or give us your Personal Information. We may check that your parent or guardian has given you such permission, for example by asking you to provide us with your parent’s or guardian’s contact details so we can contact them. We may also check that the contact details you have given us are correct and are the details of a person who is actually your parent or guardian. If we are not able to verify such permission or if a parent or guardian confirms that you do not have their permission, you may not use our Platform. Cellular Inc processes Personal Information in a manner that is reasonable, adequate, relevant, non-excessive and purpose-specific. In order for users to access and use our Platform we collect and process some Personal Information. When you become a registered user, we have to collect and process your Personal Information to render our services to you.
When you register to use our Platform, we may collect the following Personal Information:
- name and surname.
- email address.
- physical address.
- mobile phone number.
- online identifiers.
- date of birth.
- identification number.
Should your Personal Information change or you wish to amend and/or correct this Personal Information you can do this by updating your registered user information in your account profile.
You warrant that the information you have provided is accurate, current, true and correct and that does not impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything. Information from using our Platform
When you access our Platform, whether or not you are a registered user, Cellular Inc processes some of your Personal Information. Depending on how you access and use our Platform, we may receive:
- log information, through online identifiers, including information on how, when and for how long you use our Platform and other services, the content you view and search queries you submit.
- information about the equipment you use to access or use our Platform, including the type of device you are using, how you access our Platform, your browser or operating system and your Internet Protocol address.